Monday 30 July 2012

"an outlet to express"

Seeing as I've done an introduction of myself, how about I do an introduction to the blog? 
I think that's a good idea, don't you? :)

I spoke about going on to study Film Studies and Media Studies at Anglia Ruskin in September, and felt it fitting to immerse myself in the media and provide an outlet to express my opinions and discoveries. 'A box full of...' is just that. I kept the title broad so I can write about the number of different things I love, from music and films, to beauty related topics.
I have plans to put together film reviews, album/single reviews like that of the alt-J post I put up on Friday, alongside expressing my love for fashion and beauty.

I better make a point of saying now that I don't claim to have any extent of knowledge in beauty, fashion, or the media - I'm just merely here to express my views, and to be able to discuss a variety of topics with all you out there! 

Thanks for reading! I hope you'll continue to do so as my blog develops. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment